How to Enjoy the Tax Rate of Sino-Swiss Agreement on Importing Coffee Machines
First: Appraisal outside 3C catalogue
Before importing, we should confirm whether we want to do compulsory 3C certification or 3C out-of-catalogue certification according to the product technical data and HS code of the coffee machine.
Off-catalogue identification of 3C certification refers to imported goods whose HS codes are included in the CCC compulsory certification catalogue, but not in the scope of compulsory certification.
Through the product information to judge whether the goods are beyond the scope of CCC compulsory certification, and the conclusion is that the goods beyond the scope of CCC compulsory certification, the customer can go through import formalities at the port based on the conclusion.
Our service saves customers a lot of time in dealing with the import of goods.
3C Product Certification Catalogue Definition Services Required Relevant Information
1) Application form for consultation of off-catalogue products (if necessary)
2) Letter of introduction issued by the handling unit to the staff and stamped with the official seal of the handling unit
3) The consignment letter issued by the consignee to the handling unit and stamped with the official seal of the consignee (if there is a consignment relationship)
4) Product description (brief product information, import use, place of use, etc.) with the official seal of the consignee
5) Product technical data (including but not limited to the original drawings, technical specifications, operating manuals, advertising samples, physical and nameplate photos, safety standard certificates issued by third-party qualified institutions, test reports, etc.) should reflect the complete product model, shape, technical characteristics, and basis for safe production. And other relevant information. The official seal of the receiving unit is affixed.
2. Preparing and auditing customs clearance documents
1. Original invoice (if you want to enjoy Sino-Swiss agreement tax rate, the invoice must show the serial number of origin of Sino-Swiss agreement tax rate, or provide certificate of origin)
2. Original packing list
4. Bill of lading (preferably direct to the date of shipment, if it is a transit period, it is necessary to provide unprocessed documents issued by the Customs at the transit port, the original certificate of use and the list of voyages of the shipping company)
5. Outsourcing Statement
6. Freight by sea (EXW, FOB, etc.)
8. Elements of declaration
9. Power of Attorney for Customs Declaration
10. Letter of Attorney for Inspection by Agent
Coffee machine is a legal inspection. After clearance and release, it needs to be inspected by mobile guard. It may inspect machine quality, wooden packaging and so on. The actual effect of customs clearance is about 4-5 working days. Our company has a professional customs clearance team, as well as handling the application service of out-of-catalogue appraisal, which can complete customs clearance and delivery in the shortest time.