Export Return and Customs Clearance Process of Reactive Dyes at Shanghai Port
When exporting returned goods, the first thing to do is to find out the reasons for the return: colour difference? Is there any impurity? Model discrepancy
Secondly, the client's returning commodity inspection system should register well, and after the declaration form comes out, it should record in the commodity inspection system one by one according to the contents of the declaration form.
Finally, provide information and apply to the Customs for return.
1. Arrange for timely change of orders after arrival of goods
2. Check the information of the manifest in time and proceed with the pre-declaration
3. Preparing information needed for return:
Information required for export of returned goods
What quality causes the return? Is there an official test report proving that the quality is not satisfactory? Has the Return Commodity Inspection System been registered?
1. Two copies of export declaration with official seal
2. and 2 copies of tax reimbursement certificate for export commodities or tax settlement certificate for export commodities.
3. Two explanations on the application for return (if no inspection report is written clearly in which institution to test the goods after arrival), indicating the new and old goods (stamped with the original official seal)
4. Invoice, 1 bill of lading, 2 return agreements (Chinese version, English version, with foreign signature and Chinese official seal)
5. Fill in the import declaration form and send the return information online to the commodity inspection system. The number of the return system is generated and sent to the customs broker. The screenshots before issuance are sent to the customs broker for confirmation.
6. Export original contract (including the terms of quality statement)
7. The quality report issued by the officially recognized commodity inspection authorities should be related to the goods, such as the contract number and so on.
Finally, actively cooperate with Customs inspection, try to provide evidence to persuade Customs to record the quality of goods on the inspection slip, consistent with the reasons for the application for return, and release them on the spot.